Symmetrical Reality Project
Symmetrical reality is a new area for human-robot interaction across physical and virtual worlds.
- [ISMAR 2018] Inverse augmented reality: A virtual agent's perspective
- [ISMAR 2020] Machine intelligence matters: Rethink human-robot collaboration based on symmetrical reality
- [ISMAR 2020] Understanding physical common sense in symmetrical reality
- [VR 2018] Inverse virtual reality: Intelligence-driven mutually mirrored world
- [VR 2019] Symmetrical reality: Toward a unified framework for physical and virtual reality